About Us » Responsible Travel
The policy of our responsible travel is a part of our effort to make sure that our tours have minimal negative and maximum positive impact on the places we visit, local communities and environment.
- We use local services and involve local people
- We try to recruit local people to fulfill office and field positions wherever possible.
- We try to purchase supplies and equipment locally.
- We prefer to work directly with local tourist communities and individuals.
- We travel in small groups to minimize the impact on our surroundings.
- On our camping tours we keep water clean, avoiding using detergents in streams or springs.
- On our camping tours, rubbish is packed up and carried out to designated waste disposal facilities.
- We leave camping sites cleaner than we found them.
- We use experienced local leaders/guides who are trained to safeguard the natural environment.